https://www.adroll.com/Over the last several years, I have been involved in many large projects with specialty vendors (web, SEO, CRM, email marketing etc.), and I have kept a helpful list of some really cool technologies that can really help understand the potential of digital marketing done right.
Some of my favorites, in no particular order are:
- SpyFu: Competitor spy tool to better understand competitive online ad strategy
- OPTMYZR: How to optimize your Google Adwords campaigns
- AdRoll: Sophisticated audience targeting and recommendation engine
- ActiveDEMAND: If you have an in-house marketing team, a great automation tool
- Campaigner: Powerful email personalization tool for cross channel promotion
- Woorank: Cool, free website ranking and usability tool
- Convirza: Call tracking software to connect inbound calls with external promotion efforts
- Acquisio: Digital ad performance tool to simplify online campaigns
- Likeablelocal: Outsource social media campaign management plans to grow your brand
- Moz: All in one SEO campaign management tool, easy to implement and use
- Grasshopper: Simply amazing small business communication tool
That’s just the tip of marketing and digital solutions that exist today. There are literally over 2,800 + tools in existence today to make things “easy”.
The key is identifying where you are in your process, what tools you use, what you need and how to tie it into a meaningful, predictable system of success that generates leads, sales and gives you the return on investment that justifies continued effort.
Hope you find this helpful, just a short post from some recent notes and discussions, enjoy!
What does Amazon know about customer experience that equipment OEM’s and equipment dealersshould? Plenty! Back in my dealer days, around 2001 – 2002 timeframe, we rebuilt our company website and at the time had some creative ideas about increasing “time on site”, a...
All OEM’s and equipment dealers have many elements of a digital marketing plan working, or in the “planning” stage. This planning stage can literally last years, and most of the time ALL of what is listed below doesn’t get implemented at all, or properly. In the...
Most OEM’s and dealers focus the majority of their marketing energy on traffic generation. The question most ask and address is “how much traffic do we get to our website”, per month, year and associated trends. A different set of questions should be: How many...